- Should be proficient on working with technologies like: Core Java, J2EE, SQL2008, SQL2012, Swing, EJB2.0, Servlets, JSP.
- Should be able to write & if require optimize complex SQL queries. Hands-on exposure of SQL is must.
- Must have developed Web Services
- Must have worked on Client / Server or Desktop based application
- Documentation (Technical specifications/Customer Manual /HLD /LLD/Interface documents, etc.) as per policy.
- Should be able to perform detailed debugging & impact analysis
- Experience with JASPER Report is a huge plus
- Strict adherence to Product Development Procedure and QA processes
- Ensure timely completion of development activity
- Provide patches to clients as appropriate for each Modifications
- Program corrections/enhancements to the ETP product lines
- Carry out product development activity in designing and developing using ETP Product
- Provide a knowledge base to internal and external customers on ETP product lines
- Should be able to work independently once proper guidance is provided
- Should be able to write optimized business logic for business functions as explained in the SRS or Functional specifications
- Have a valid passport.
Skills & Experience:
- Total Work Experience of 6+ years
- Core Java and Java Swings/ J2EE or Java with WebServices or Core java only.
- Good knowledge on MSSQL, Stored procedures and optimizations
- Good communications and should be a good team player
- Should be able to work independently and co-ordinate with teams internal and external
- Good in Technical Documentation, SDLC, PDLC and Process knowledge (CMMi preferred)
- Good to have exposure to Web Services, Install Anywhere, Retail Domain, Supply Chain, Inventory, and ERP etc.
- Must be a graduate
Base Location: Mumbai, India