Asst. Marketing Manager
- Lead generation — relevant and high quality
- Branding –online/offline. Being true to the brand parameters. Building and enhancing value.
- Well-versed and hands-on experience with SEO, PPC, Email campaigns, Films, Events, Roadshows, CRM.
- Manage, maintain and guide a marketing team with digital, design, inside sales, CRM.
- Create content for all collateral including brochures, presentations, emails, scripts, website, newsletter, films, blogs, testimonials, PR.
- Generating and Qualifying point of conversion for the sales team and hence a conversion to a qualified opportunity.
- Building and maintaining accounts and contacts through regular CRM activities. Should have experience with ZOHO or similar CRM.
- Organize internal and external events for ETP.
- Building and maintaining strong professional relations with existing customers through regular CRM activities.
- Maintain reports and calendars. Follow the existing norms of reporting and communication as well as introduce methods to improve the teams’ output.
- Create monthly, quarterly, annual marketing plans, reports, and budget reports.
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience
- Should have worked on and managed different aspects of Marketing including Events, Digital, PR, Collateral, CRM, Films, Design, Content Creation and Printing.
- Personable, with excellent organizational, spoken and presentation skills, an eye for detail, and strong commercial acumen
- Strong prospecting and persuasion skills, ability to gain technical understanding of the products
- Should have worked with an IT company
- Vendor management skills: printers, filmmakers, editors, PR agencies, graphic, designers, content creators, SEO agencies, event organizers, hotels
- Ability to build a relationship, possess negotiation skills and do objection handling
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, excel, word, ppt., social media platforms
- Influencer circle: journalists, bloggers, influencers, magazines, TV
Location: Mumbai (Must have passport)
Industry Type: Retail Technology – Digital Marketing department
Functional Area: 360 Marketing, Social Media, Events, SEO, PR, Content writing
Key Skills: Communication skills and networking ability, adaptability, strong attention to detail, good organization and planning skills, creativity and content writing skills, commercial awareness, numerical skills & good teamwork skills
Graduate: Marketing/ IT Background preferred