Position: Java Developer
Experience: 2 – 5
- Should have development experience on REST and SOAP-based web services
- Should have strong knowledge of Core Java and J2EE concepts
- Should have a good working knowledge of SQL queries and Stored procedures
- Should be proficient on working with technologies like Java, J2EE, SQL2005, SQL2008, XSLT, XML, EJB2.0, JMS, JSP
- Should be able to write & if require optimize complex SQL queries. Hands-on exposure to SQL is a must.
- Documentation (Technical specifications/Customer Manual /HLD /LLD/Interface documents, etc.) as per policy.
- Should be able to perform detailed debugging & impact analysis
- Strict adherence to Product Development Procedure and QA processes
- Ensure timely completion of development activity
- Provide patches to clients as appropriate for each Modification
- Program corrections/enhancements to the ETP product lines
- Carry out product development activity in designing and developing using ETP Product
- Provide a knowledge base to internal and external customers on ETP product lines