- Having a thorough and proven understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strategizing, planning and executing activities to drive online traffic / create awareness / create an engagement / drive leads/sales/conversions
- Managing Google Adwords – Search, display, remarketing, dynamic ad campaigns with daily monitoring and regular updates as necessary
- Creating and executing social media ads for LinkedIn and Facebook campaigns.
- Managing and building Instagram, Twitter and slide share content and followers as well as newer platforms.
- Updating social media touchpoints as per the SM strategy adopted
- Managing SEO agency for deliverables– ensuring page 1 rankings.
- Planning and strategizing Digital plan for the month, quarter and year along with the manager
- Online brand promotion and promoting company’s products and services in the digital space
- Creating and posting blog posts, articles, videos, company/product information on tech/trade sites.
- Being responsible for the website. Reviewing and actively updating the website and other online assets and sources. Adding languages to an existing website.
- WordPress CMS, HTML and PHP knowledge will be a plus.
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers and generate leads
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Generate periodic reports, analyze ROI of each digital marketing initiative and strive to improve the results of the DM activities
- Organize internal and external events for ETP.
- Building and maintaining strong professional relations with existing customers through regular CRM activities.
- Maintain reports and calendars. Follow the existing norms of reporting and communication as well as introduce methods to improve the teams’ output.
- Create monthly, quarterly, annual marketing plans, reports, and budget reports.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to gain a technical understanding of the products
- Should be able to create content such as technology articles, blogposts, slide shares and more, for posting online
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and manage time effectively without constant supervision.
- Team player
- Willingness to learn, result oriented, self-motivated and striving for excellence.
- Responsible for monthly in-bound lead generation through website, ppc and other digital campaigns
- Responsible for increasing brand awareness and value through digital media
- Responsible for maintaining positive online reputation management (glass door, wikipedia etc)
Location: Mumbai, India
Industry Type: Retail Technology – Digital Marketing department
Functional Area: Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEM, SEO
Key Skills: Digital and social media marketing, Campaign management
Graduate: (Any) IT Background preferred / Digital Marketing Course
MBA – Marketing/Digital